This blog is written by a 28-year-old that has suffered 2 miscarriages, and that wants to share her feelings and experience with other women going through the same heart-break. The blog is written in English so it can help as many women as possible. However, you are welcome to write your comments and questions in Spanish and Italian as well.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Losing hope again...

I´m so down today. I´m currently on day 19 dpo, and i have made pregnancy tests almost every day since i first got my bfp. They haven't got any darker, in fact, i even see them lighter. My doctor made a blood sample on 14 dpo, and my HCG was 50. It is on the low range, but still normal. She took another sample today, at 19 dpo, but i won´t know the results until next week. I´m pretty pessimistic since my test look ligther as days pass. Also no symptoms at all. 

I´m taking 400 mg of progesterone per day, 200 mg twice a day. I´m afraid the progesterone is only going to delay my miscarriage.




I thought after one miscarriage i had good options to go and have a baby in the second try... I still have some hope, but my brain is really telling me that this is not going to finish well.

No comments:

Post a Comment