This blog is written by a 28-year-old that has suffered 2 miscarriages, and that wants to share her feelings and experience with other women going through the same heart-break. The blog is written in English so it can help as many women as possible. However, you are welcome to write your comments and questions in Spanish and Italian as well.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

i got my BFP!! I´m over the moon!!!

I have some terrific news: i got my BFP!! I´m over the moon!!!

I know i haven´t posted much since i started this blog, but i have been so down the last months and needed to stay away from it. Now i intend to post all the knowledge i have gained the last 5 months since my miscarriage. I have done a lot of research, gone to many medical appointments, try acupuncture, ovulation tests and vitamins. I will tell you my experience in the following posts. Please, feel free to ask about anything you want to know and i´ll try to provide some answers based on my experience.

Actually, yesterday (at 10 dpo) i got a very faint line using the One Step Pregnancy Test. These are the cheapest tests i could find on Amazon. You can see in the picture how the tests look. However, i think it is hard to see the positive lines at 10 and 11 dpo, but believe they are there! On the water control and the 9 dpo tests there was absolutely nothing. The 11 dpo one is a bit darker than the 10 dpo. Just to make sure, i tested today with a ClearBlue Digital, which showed that i´m pregnant and conceived 1-2 weeks ago.



Well, I wanted to post this so you can know what to expect when testing with these cheap tests, the  faintest line is a positive! :) However, as you might know, testing this early has the drawback that you might have a very early miscarriage you wouldn´t have known about hadn´t you tested. Anyway, i prefer to end the 2 week-wait as soon as possible :)

Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment